Sunday, January 01, 2006

Introduction

Happy new year!

I have decided to delete all the posts I had till now on this blog and start a new one.
This blog will be focused on introducing my life in Japan and Japanese culture.

I will start with Japanese New Year.
I will link as much as I can to Wikipedia as it may be a better resource for a comprehensive understanding of things, and focus my posts on my life, pictures and views.

Also, this blog was formerly written in Japanese, but switched to English today, for me to practice writing in English. Please let me know if I make mistakes :)

I hope you enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!

The only thing missing from the foods is the taste... suppose one should visit Japan for that.

If the Western world catches on to the 'New Years Gifts', shopping for the Christmas season will become increasingly hazardous!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Fumi said...

Osechi is really good :)

And yes, we need to buy Christmas presents AND New Year's Gifts nowadays...hazardous!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siva,this Japanese blog is helping me. I am a 3rd grader that read this blog. This blog is giving me an idea for my report in school. The only thing that I found was that in the sentence " Especially in companies, people gives....". In the word give my teacher taught me that it is supposed to be give not gives. You are a great writer for this blog but remember you learn from you're mistaakes just like I do. Also, remember if I can fix my mistakes, you can also fix you're mistakes like a great Japanese writer.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Fumi said...

Hi Katherine,
Thank you for your comment! And yes, I fixed my error, thank you very much for mentioning it.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home